Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GW4C > GW6C

(Topic created on: 16-08-2023 01:36 PM)
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Just set it up... Screen size increase is definitely noticeable..!

Excuse the old dirty 4 strap...I knew I was getting the 6 so didn't bother changing it! 

This freebie fabric band is *****..no way anyone would buy that for £40 or whatever Samsung claim it was worth..

Hopefully a nice little battery bumpy, OS seems zippy enough

8 REPLIES 8
CHRIS-F
Navigator
Options
Nice can't wait for mine to come now I ordered the camel strap too first picture I've seen with the camel one on 🙂
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GusB  certainly looks quite a bit better than the 4,  need to monitor it obviously. pity Fabric Band not so impressive.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Silver and camel is a GREAT combo 😎
GSB1
Pioneer
Options
I went for the same colour combo. I didn't get to see my GW4C and the GW6C side by side, useful to see.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nice one, aside from the screen and a but snappier that's not much of a step up from the 4.

Has the strap changed again, I can see a central mounted silver button, maybe to release. If so that again means old straps in the bin and another Sustainability fail for Samsung.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Straps from 4 and 5 still fit...it's a standard 20mm.

Screen size does make a noticeable difference but broadly yes I agree it's very similar to the 4
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
One observation so far is the rotating bezel seems to scroll very sloooowly on certain screens...can't find any option to speed this up or adjust
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks, but I found 4 to 5 they fit in terms of 20mm or 22mm or whatever it is, but the interface to the bezel was not quite right.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes