Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 so far.........

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 07:58 AM)
darren68
Journeyman
Options

Hi, how's everyone's experience do far? Mine has been mixed tbh. Third party watch face complications very glitchy especially as steps / HR on the face dont match the step widget or S Health.

Battery performance is utterly dreadful, lucky to get 24hrs. Battery died completely overnight, full charge to zero in 12 hrs. Already been advised factory re-set after 3 days use!

4/10 so far.....
12 REPLIES 12
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Currently charging each morning.

Mine goes down overnight but during the day typically only lose 20%. Normally at 40% usage by the next morning. I only charge as it is more convenient to charge whilst I'm having coffee and breakfast.

Recong I could get 36 hours out of mine and it is still learning. If it is like my note ultra then will get a massive increase again when that process completes.

Hopefully will end up at 48 hours life. Considering my last wear os watch barely lasted 12 hours that's a massive improvement
SteveBee
First Poster
Options

GW4 46mm "No LTE" OK so after you have played around installing and deinstalling stuff back the watch up then do a factory reset and restore it and you should get 2 days, I get close to 2 day with display always on GPS on HR on constant NFC off and WiFi off screen brightness at 25% auto brightness off Raise wrist to wake off touch screen to wake off turn bezel to wake also off and this is with power save off  I think because we are all still playing with the device as it so new we ourselves are reducing the battery life HOWEVER I do think on Samsungs part more work needs to be done in the coming months to optimise battery consumption.

AskurMom420
Student
Options

check Spigen for screen protectors and the only half decent metal band i could find.