Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 so far.........

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 07:58 AM)
darren68
Journeyman
Options

Hi, how's everyone's experience do far? Mine has been mixed tbh. Third party watch face complications very glitchy especially as steps / HR on the face dont match the step widget or S Health.

Battery performance is utterly dreadful, lucky to get 24hrs. Battery died completely overnight, full charge to zero in 12 hrs. Already been advised factory re-set after 3 days use!

4/10 so far.....
12 REPLIES 12
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I've also got mixed feelings about it so far.
This is my 4th day using it.
2 minutes ago I noticed it got disconnected from my phone and when I took it off the Samsung Duo Charger, I got the overheating message. So not a great start. I used a Watch Active 2 before this and I have never had this sort of issue with it.

The battery life is indeed less than I expected to be honest, but maybe that will be sorted out by future updates. I do get more than 24hrs but maybe the usage is different.

I've also noticed it doesn't count the floors properly. I only got about 2 floors counted yesterday, but in reality there were a lot more.

I'm also having trouble finding accessories for it. No straps, no screen protectors...

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Paulsg
Journeyman
Options
May battery life was the same until I turned off WiFi, now lasting a lot longer
darren68
Journeyman
Options
Done that as well, hoping it's a one off
0 Likes
darren68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, lots of 20mm straps on amazon now 👍
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi. I should have mentioned, sorry. I am mainly after genuine ones, and most of them are "coming soon". 😕

20210828_172103_114107.jpg

Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
My battery life was poor to start with. Since the firmware update, turning off WiFi & NFC then I'm getting around 3 days out of it.
darren68
Journeyman
Options
That's pretty good, even with firmware update, no WiFi etc I'm struggling to get a full day.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Mine seems to be increasing each time its charged as if its slowly learning usage patterns. Started off with less than 24hrs a week ago when it first arrived.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I'll start by turning off NFC, see if I get a bit more juice out of it. Thank you ☺️