Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 - screen doesn't turn off when I turn my wrist after last update

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 08:50 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
Hi Samsung,  Yesterday I got a new update for my Galaxy Watch 4  Classic 46 LTE and I noticed that the screen stopped turning off when I quickly turn my wrist or lower my arm. It stays on for a short while and then it turns off. I liked it before because I was able to have it off when I needed. Could we have that feature back, please?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
have you try go to setting on your watch, then click on display, then scroll down you see screen awake, then choose raises wrist to wake
0 Likes
jesax
Student
Options

same here...loved this feature...hate that its gone....

0 Likes
jesax
Student
Options

its not to wake the watch, it was to turn screen off...a flick of the wrist turned it off, now it has gone since the last update

TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
no it not gone mine still there when I turn my wrist it turn screen off and on, try go setting , turn off or disable raise wrist to awake, then turn back on again, sometime you need to deactivate that option and activate again then it will work, if not the restart your watch, or still don't work try reset your watch , hope that help
0 Likes
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
People report loads of issues after the last update. On the other hand battery life is seems to be better now. That's awesome, but I would like to see it coming along with the all features working as expected.
0 Likes
TechnoSteve
Explorer
Options
True not working anymore, neither tap to wake when power save is on. Plus the clock only resets once the screen is on
0 Likes
Jojokrog
Apprentice
Options

I have this issue aswell. Turning the feature on and off did not help, powering on and off did not help and i also only get 1d 1h of battery life. I don't thing im going to get the next generation if samsung keeps pushing out halfarsed products

0 Likes
Jojokrog
Apprentice
Options

I updated my gw4 Classic LTE today april 19 and this has been fixed. I'll be crossing my fingers my batterylife gets a little better aswell over the next couple days or maybe further down the line

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all there's an update out for the galaxy watch 4 classic I have the Lte model, just finished updating here inthe UK.
Double check that your always on display isn't on.
0 Likes