Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 CLASSIC Poor

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 02:10 PM)
Terry24
Apprentice
Options

Just wanted to say that I have had the Gw4 classic now for a few weeks 

Today was the final straw I have reverted back to my Gw frontier where I can get all my notifications and it let's me know their is a notification by vibration and not just a silent yellow indicator 

I also had the Gw3 which I traded in for the Gw4 big BIG mistake 

Come on samsung get this Gw4 sorted out by giving us gmail, WhatsApp notifications 🙄 

Its a poor show by your tech and Google techs not to roll out updates to solve this problem to your loyal supporters 

Read the info that people are putting  on the community group this must be doing you more harm than good would I recommend GW4 to my buddies( No Way )

4 REPLIES 4
Mogumbo
Journeyman
Options
Notifications work well on my second, non faulty watch! Unless my phone screen is on of course.
My first watch was faulty, half notifications would not come through and the heart rate and O2 would not work at all. Maybe your watch is faulty too.
0 Likes
Terry24
Apprentice
Options

Do you get the notifications from email and does it vibrate to let you know a email waiting for you ?? If so is it gmail you are using 

0 Likes
Members_BtRZZTo
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same problem. The watch vibrates for hourly notifications, outlook email, reminders, etc. But it doesn't vibrate for Whatsapp, Gmail, Yahoo Email or any app that doesn't have native clock. This is very sad as the clock vibrates but not for all apps so it must be software. maybe an update... Anyway. 

It's unbelievable because I see a lot of people with this same problem and Samsung doesn't return the solution.

0 Likes
Mogumbo
Journeyman
Options
I don't use Gmail. Outlook notification works, and it's only for real emails, not junk (outlook focus setting I guess) actually, the outlook notifications are erratic, but it's only emails I would genuinely need to know...
I'll enable Gmail and see if it works. But I only get calendar notifications to my Gmail!
0 Likes