Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 4G

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 07:56 PM)
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options

Just a question, what battery life you all sort of getting out of you watch? 1day 20hrs last full charge, but had slowly been dwindling, 4G isn't going because "Three" not using eSim yet. Location on, but don't really use GPS that often, everything just ticking over, only thing I have is the animation screen for watch face. My Active2, I used to charge that up once a day, seems pretty much same, looks like 1 day is around 50% so just keep topping it up. Just seeing what everyone else's doing because u heard that 4G spanks your battery. Doubt I'll use that when available anyway. 

8 REPLIES 8
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
The battery on my classic watch 4 is bigger than the GW3 yet I'm getting less than 2 days with the same settings. My other thoughts https://youtu.be/rOoKl47bYaA
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
That's what my GW4C 46 LTE showed today in the morning.Screenshot_20211004_031626_batterysavingsettings_13233.png
0 Likes
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
And 9 hours (and 20000 steps) later :winking-face:
BTW, you can take a printsreen of your watch by pressing both buttons togetherScreenshot_20211004_121522_batterysavingsettings_13235.png
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
When I use it at weekend my LTE is pretty much on most of the day and I have an hours jog and listnd stream music whilst I do it. I'm getting about 25 hours or so like that. During the week when it's mainly Bluetooth with a shorter jog using music using lte I'm getting about 35 hours or so. I have heart rate and stress set to measure continuously. Regardless I charge it each evening or in the morning to make sure it doesn't run out of juice.
monkwy
Apprentice
Options

What settings do you use?

monkwy
Apprentice
Options

What settings?

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Just normal, no LTE, no always on screen, GPS only on when walking, WiFi off, think that's all, and a normal screen, not animated 😉Screenshot_20211211_075636_sysui_105149_1639209398.png
monkwy
Apprentice
Options
Nice one 👍
0 Likes