Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a pair of earbud and the left one is supper quite

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 04:30 AM)
Stew12345
First Poster
Options

My earbud worked fine until last night and the left is playing music but I can't hear it the right one is fine, I've checked the volume and reset the buds but that didn't do anything. It's fully charged and clean 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

No, low, or poor audio quality on Samsung earbuds

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

You could also try below

Shut down the smart device, and leave it off for at least 30 seconds,

Then power it back on. Then, try pairing the buds to your device again by navigating to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. ...

Finally, reset the buds via the Samsung Wearable app > About earbuds > Reset
0 Likes
blakeyboi96
Journeyman
Options
Got this same problem, bought mine in December last year not even 2 weeks later and I found myself searching the Web for ways to rectify this but have been unable to fix this by any suggested ways.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Stew12345: Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the affected earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud. Can you also take a look at the tips provided in the link below, to see if this helps at all? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-improve-audio-quality-of-the-galaxy-buds/

0 Likes