Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla glass galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 06:51 PM)
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

Anyone know why the Galaxy watch 4 classic has gorilla glass DX, and the Galaxy watch 4 has gorilla glass DX+?! The only difference in watches is the physical bezel. Does Samsung/Google not think we might hit our GW4 classic on something and would like the same DX+ protection?? C'mon Samsung don't cut corners on the more expensive watch. 

The OG Galaxy watch that was released in August 2018 even had the Gorilla Glass DX+, and that watch had the rotating bezel. So a brand new watch released 3 year's later has an older level of protection covering the screen!? Are you kidding me. Both versions of the GW4 should have the newest and latest/greatest, not a giant step backwards. That's ridiculous.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Jan L
First Poster
Options

Just bought the GW4 classic last week only a few days after I purchased the new S22+ Not happy about the quality of the screen at all. Also the store didn't advise me to use a screen protecter-didn't know that existed for those watches- even when I asked them about the quality of the screen they assured me it was strong. I have several watches, but this just wants you to throw it in the bin straight away. The price to repair it costs almost as much as a new watch. First time a Samsung product disappoints me that much. 

1654969344234593200463811222182.jpg

0 Likes