Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 05:48 PM)
Wickey
Student
Options

OK, i see this topic allrerady exist but it says it is solved and i still have unanswered questions. So i bought Samsung Galaxy Watch and i like it, only thing that is dissapointing is that it doesent support google pay. I dont know does Samsung employees read this posts or answer them, but if they do, can i please have honest answer will glaxy watch ever and if so when support google pay? As i read online, im not the only one interested in this, so it would be a big plus for samsung watches to get this option.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

Hi @Wickey  As the watch runs on Tizen and not Android, I personally can't see it happening UNLESS Google decide to make the app available for it (it is ultimately down to them). 

0 Likes
Wickey
Student
Options

Thanks for the answer, and what about S Pay in Croatia? Can we expect that anytime soon?

0 Likes
Scoobymaniac
First Poster
Options

I just bought the Galaxy Watch 46mm and it's very disappointing to find out Google Pay isn't supported.

Samsung need to address this issue with a patch that allows for Google Pay app on the phone to be used without a dedicated watch plugin.