Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay - Samsung Watch (Ireland)

(Topic created on: 13-01-2020 01:40 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I know there's multiple threads about this already but would like to create another one trying to grab Samsung's attention to this issue that's bugging many customers. 

Please release the use of Google Pay into Samsung Watches. There's no payment solution as Samsung Pay doesn't work in here. This is a lack of respect with customers from Ireland and all countries that payment solutions are not supported.

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Anonymous User: Thank you for your feedback. We don't currently have any news to share about the prospect of Google Pay being made available for our smart watch range. I understand that it's not ideal, and apologise for any disappointment this has caused you.
0 Likes
Steen-p
First Poster
Options

Next watch will proably not be a Samsung watch, due to this! Samsung Pay is not implemented in Denmark. 

Samsung watch = no payment options.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same for me, my friend

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Disappointment for me and ALL Samsung customers in all countries where neither Samsung Pay or Google Pay are accepted by Galaxy Watch users.
Members_H2XebB4
First Poster
Options

Hugely disappointed that Irish users are restricted from this feature. I bought a watch a year ago with the hope that even Google pay would surely be set up now. It's very frustrating & unfair. 

0 Likes
Martyna_MJ
First Poster
Options

I bought galaxy watch 3 years ago with hope that Samsung pay will start working some day, eventually had to move to apple. Extremely disappointing 

0 Likes