Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay on Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 12:08 PM)
nicholasbeachen
Student
Options

Hello Everyone, 

I have a similar issue to another post where all my cards are not supported by Samsung pay. I have them set up on Google Pay on my phone but cant seem to work out how to make it work with my Watch 3.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I have requested with my bank to look into Samsung Pay and they have all given similar responses saying they're looking into the technology and will alert customers when/if they decide to support it.

Pretty disappointed by that tbh.

Thanks for your time.

Nick

14 REPLIES 14
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm in the same situation my bank doesn't support Samsung pay but supports Google pay but unfortunately as Samsung watches run Tizen OS and not Wear OS Google pay isn't compatible.
0 Likes
nicholasbeachen
Student
Options

Thanks for the response. That's mega frustrating considering its likely the best watch on the market

lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Add Samsung Pay card powered by card. Here you can add every single one of your cards whether your bank is linked to Samsung Pay or not. Works a treat. It all appears under the umbrella of Curve. Search for Curve or Samsung Pay by Curve. 

Link 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay/#SamsungPayCard

ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I've just signed up to the Samsung Pay card by curve and it works flawlessly
Members_31duBZq
First Poster
Options

I’ve done that, and works fine on phone but I can’t get the watch to add it? How do I do that?

I even sent for the physical card, thinking I’d get the numbers off that, but it’s blank. There’s two numbers in my curve app, watch doesn’t recognise the first number and it only shows the last 4 digits of the second one, which is the one I think I need

0 Likes
Mikeeeee
Student
Options
When I am using my watch to pay, (using curve via Samsung pay+) how do I select which of my cards I want to pay with?
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
You select the card you want to use in the Curve app
0 Likes
Mikeeeee
Student
Options
Thanks, so there is no way to do it on the watch ?
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately not if you're using Samsung Pay+ if you were using a supported bank it would be possible but as you're using it via Curve it needs to be done on the app itself