Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goals based watch face

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 09:28 AM)
BeeHardy
Apprentice
Options
I don't know about anyone else but I can't fine a watch face that shows all my goals in a simple fashion like the picture below. Can anyone help or does anyone know how to go about designing one themselves?

11 REPLIES 11
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
do you have the health dash board watch face? That one has everything
0 Likes
BeeHardy
Apprentice
Options
Can you provide a image of it? I think I already do and in my eyes doesn't do everything as doesn't display stairs climbed or total overall calories burnt, distance etc etc 🙂
0 Likes
BeeHardy
Apprentice
Options
this one?

20210302_135246_1690.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
sorry bee for some reason I was not notified of your reply yes that one. if your not happy with that I can show you some others on mine?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
dual dial is also a good one
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
fresh seems to be the best one I can find in the stock apps

Screenshot_20210302-181746_Watch Active2 Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
if none of them are any good let me know I love looking for watch faces 🤣
0 Likes
BeeHardy
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the suggestions, ill try them our, it seems I need to get my hands on designing the faces to get the type I'm after , which is a shame and a little annoying when fitbit had the one originally pictured and loads other similar.

That style design really kept me on track to push at the end of the day to hit my targets
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea they may be an app where you can design them there is also loads on the store but to be fair that health dashboard has the health heart on it and you can set your targets. Will look to see if there is a create your watch face app. 😃