Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glaxay Watch 4 classic bluetooth issue

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 07:20 PM)
Kshelleyb
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. I'm having an issue with bluetooth. When I'm driving and using bluetooth to connect to my Nissan infotainment system, it intermittently disconnects from the infotainment system and plays through my Galaxy Z Flip 3. It's also is preventing me from sending data from my blood pressure machine to the app on my phone. If I turn bluetooth off on the watch, everything works fine. I've cleared the cache from the bluetooth app on my phone but that doesn't seem to remedy the issue. Is anyone else having this issue or have suggestions on resolving it?

Galaxy Watch4 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Kshelleyb: The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic connects to your phone via Bluetooth, so if you establish a Bluetooth connection with another device, such as your cars system, then a conflict may occur, especially if Bluetooth is still enabled on your Galaxy Watch. As you have already found, disabling Bluetooth on your watch will prevent it from searching for your phone and trying to reconnect, which should prevent any further conflicts with other Bluetooth connections and applications. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes