Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get up and walk reminder

(Topic created on: 02-01-2019 12:06 PM)
Walk-Reminder
Student
Options

I just got a new Samsung Galxy watch and one thing I am missing from my Fitbit is a reminder if I haven't gotten up and walked 250 steps in the last hour. I've been looking for an Ap to do this on the Galaxy watch, but haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know of such an Ap?

14 REPLIES 14
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

I would love this to, that's the only thing I miss now from my old Fitbit.

DannyT
Options

Hi all,

The Galaxy Watch does have this feature.

Simply open up Samsung Health on the watch, scroll down to Settings then activate Inactive Time Alerts. 

Hope this helps!

Welcome to the Community!

Walk-Reminder
Student
Options

I've done that, but it doesn't do what I am looking for. One thing I really like about the Fitbit Ap is the tracker it has that shows each hour you have walked 250 steps or more. 

SmallBoxMaker
Apprentice
Options

I'm the author of the Move It! clockface for Fitbit and am switching to the Galaxy Watch 3.  Would a port of that app be useful to you?

John

Sybexx
Navigator
Options

Sounds really useful, I would love to see this app when finished

Tra41
Journeyman
Options

I miss this feature from my Fitbit. It was way more motivating than the one integrated in the active 2. Currently all I have to do is stand up and it gives me a congratulations you did it. I want it like fitbits reminder and you need to take 250 steps to get the congratulation. I would get mad at myself if I didn't win every hour each day. 

Screenshot_20210307-115227.png

Tra41
Journeyman
Options

Did this app ever happen? What is it called so we can find it. 

SmallBoxMaker
Apprentice
Options

Assuming you mean my Fitbit Move It! app, not it hasn't  been implemented.  But now that I've been reminded I'll try to find time to work on it, but it won't be very soon due to other commitments.

John

Tra41
Journeyman
Options

Yes! The move it app