Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the Beans

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 07:11 PM)
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
I just got the Buds Live /Beans.. All I can say is, get a pair of them, excellent sound and best all round earbuds for me now, thumbs up to Samsung for these, definitely a winner
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally agree    :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TG14
Journeyman
Options
whats the quality like with Bassy tunes?
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
Arrghh..! I am still waiting for the email to notify me of despatch. I look forward to receiving mine, and I hope they fit okay. I generally have issues with most Buds I have tried because of the small size of my ears. I am hopeful.
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

I'll find out when they eventually arrive. Only 42 days to go..... 

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Very good, I didn't think the open style type like the beans could be that good actually.
0 Likes
AT89
First Poster
Options
why does it take 45 days for delivery from Samsung when I can order on Amazon today and have them delivered tomorrow?
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Normally it won't take anywhere near 45 days, they are just covering themselves as they are getting a a huge number of claims and many of those do need to be checked manually.
EdgeofBrighton
First Poster
Options
Quick question. how many wingtips came with your buds? I have just small set and the beans just don't fit right. I can turn them a notch and the sound is amazing but they don't stay that way. gotta say packaging looked a bit off
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
There should be a slightly bigger pair of wing tips in the box
0 Likes