Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Get the Beans

(Topic created on: 21/09/20 20:11)
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Wearables
I just got the Buds Live /Beans.. All I can say is, get a pair of them, excellent sound and best all round earbuds for me now, thumbs up to Samsung for these, definitely a winner
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Wearables

Totally agree    :smiling-face:

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

TG14
Options
Wearables
whats the quality like with Bassy tunes?
0 Likes
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Wearables
Arrghh..! I am still waiting for the email to notify me of despatch. I look forward to receiving mine, and I hope they fit okay. I generally have issues with most Buds I have tried because of the small size of my ears. I am hopeful.
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Pathfinder
Options
Wearables

I'll find out when they eventually arrive. Only 42 days to go..... 

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Wearables
Very good, I didn't think the open style type like the beans could be that good actually.
0 Likes
AT89
Options
Wearables
why does it take 45 days for delivery from Samsung when I can order on Amazon today and have them delivered tomorrow?
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Wearables
Normally it won't take anywhere near 45 days, they are just covering themselves as they are getting a a huge number of claims and many of those do need to be checked manually.
EdgeofBrighton
Options
Wearables
Quick question. how many wingtips came with your buds? I have just small set and the beans just don't fit right. I can turn them a notch and the sound is amazing but they don't stay that way. gotta say packaging looked a bit off
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Wearables
There should be a slightly bigger pair of wing tips in the box
0 Likes