Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a guaranteed £100 off when you trade in any smartwatch

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 11:09 PM)
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Get a guaranteed £100 off when you trade in any smartwatch*

Samsung promises £100 off Trade In programme for any smartwatch. I asked support if, for example, Xiaomi S1 Active is suitable? Support answered me that ANY!! Someone can confirm?

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
8 REPLIES 8
Members_sXoW9zB
First Poster
Options

Yes any smartwatch 

B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
They said the same to me. I'm trading in an old huawei watch. I'm thinking to chat with them again but this time I will screen shot the conversation as a back up just incase.
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Well it says that on the website, so I wouldn't think they would false advertise, there would be to much backlash
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Ordered, with Trade In+ voucher, good price. Let's see how it goes...

tradein.watch.png

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
NaomiT
Journeyman
Options

How do you actually claim the discount?? I went through the Bespoke Watch Studio but when I got to ask the options before checkout, the only thing that mentioned trade-in looked like a standard 'up to £50 off depending on model and condition'. 

0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
It's was 3 months ago. Was good offer.
0 Likes
NaomiT
Journeyman
Options

It's listed again under the Black Friday offers and the small print says is running until 30/11. I just can't see how you actually redeem it and there are (as ever) no further details or links with further details attached to the banner with the offer on it.

0 Likes
NaomiT
Journeyman
Options

I'm such a wally. I've just looked again and realised it is specifically only for the Pro model, which will be why it wasn't showing up! Gutted I missed out in the summer then.

0 Likes