Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Sport blank screen

(Topic created on: 02-12-2018 10:55 AM)
Nig3l
Journeyman
Options

Hi I am having an Issue where my gear sports screen goes blank and becomes unresponsive. The watch is still on because if you touch either button it gives the normal feedback vibration. The only way to date I have found of getting it back on line is by hard rebooting it by holding down both buttons. Any help greatly appreciated merry Xmas and a happy New Year.

20 REPLIES 20
jbatts924
First Poster
Options

Agreed. THis watch is trash. I'm pretty much done with Samsungs garbage products. This was the last Samusng device I will ever buy. 

0 Likes
jbatts924
First Poster
Options
Don't get too excited. Their support is trash.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Our gear sport after rebooting then download now it's screen is sowings blank,how get it opened

0 Likes
Nig3l
Journeyman
Options

I was forced to reboot everytime it happened even mid run. Which is what I bought it for, I returned it after a number of part fixes by Samsung. 

0 Likes
MDC
Student
Options

I FOUND THE SOLUTION.....   

I had the same problem, and was searching for the solution for a long time...hope this helps...

WHILE YOU'RE CHARGING YOUR SAMSUNG WATCH, PRESS AND HOLD DOWN POWER BUTTON UNTIL IT POWERS ON..... This worked for me right away and solved my problem. Pls tell me if it worked for you

0 Likes
Mickeysh
First Poster
Options

Hi as I'm having the same issue, can you please elaborate how to turn off all auto deselect features in the watch? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Mickeysh
First Poster
Options
Hi can you please elaborate how to deselect the auto detect in the watch?

Thanks
0 Likes
BrinaLowe
First Poster
Options

I am also having this problem. What should i do the repair cost is way too high.

Help.

Regards,

Brian.

0 Likes
jbatts924
First Poster
Options

Don't buy Samsung watches and your problem will go away. I have determined that they make terrible wearable gear. I have owned 3 different models and they are all garbage. 

0 Likes
noiseconfirm
First Poster
Options

Hi, i found a fix that work. however you have to sacrifice the data on your device.

I had a similar issue on my Samsung Sport so i tried the below method

1. First place your device on the charging pad/dock

2. While its on charge hold down both buttons until you see a reboot screen

it should boot up like normal.

3. While still on charge, navigate to the settings > Generel > Reset 

4. After factory reset remove from the charging dock 

set it up like how you would

Should work now!

Let me know if this works for you!

0 Likes