Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 Zooming

(Topic created on: 03-09-2019 06:19 PM)
KimSung
First Poster
Options

My Gear S3 (D786) has been zooming in for no reason for the past few weeks. Sometimes it makes it hard to use the watch as it zooms almost every time I look at it. I reset it often but it doesn't help. I've changed the screen back to a Samsung face but it still does it.  My watch does not have a 'zoom' setting that I can find & this was confirmed at a Samsung store, so I can't just turn off the zoom function. The watch is about 16mths old. 

7 REPLIES 7
Jvonryan
First Poster
Options

@KimSung wrote:

My Gear S3 (D786) has been zooming in for no reason for the past few weeks. Sometimes it makes it hard to use the watch as it zooms almost every time I look at it. I reset it often but it doesn't help. I've changed the screen back to a Samsung face but it still does it.  My watch does not have a 'zoom' setting that I can find & this was confirmed at a Samsung store, so I can't just turn off the zoom function. The watch is about 16mths old. 

Me too!  It is so annoying and constant.  Rebooting helps for a minute, but it’s soon doing it again. Please help before I throw this piece of ***** in the trash can!

0 Likes
peanutbutter
First Poster
Options

If you tap 5 times on the screen, its gone.

NineT33N78
First Poster
Options

THANKS THATS AWESOME!

0 Likes
Pebblesjt
First Poster
Options

Hi you need to go to settings, accessibility, visibility enhancement and the turm off zoom.

Rolawson2
First Poster
Options

Thanks! It worked 😊

0 Likes
RRALS11
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Tim32
First Poster
Options

To correct the zooming issue, you must do it on your phone through galaxy wearable app, under accessability, visibility enhancements, zoom off

0 Likes