Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gear s3 problems

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 03:52 PM)
delboy72
Journeyman
Options

Hi all hope so.e one can help i have a real problem with my gear s3(65ac)  running the new updates and its not holding charge for long and has become a real issue for me when it needs changing some times it will charge fine and others it will just bleep and say over heating and had it on charge last night and it was 40% when I went to bed and this morning it only had 31% any ideas 💡 as to fix or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Derek 

4 REPLIES 4
Chrisaris12
First Poster
Options
I had the same problem and it resulted in having to open the watch and replace the existing battery with a newer one. Look on Amazon for a replacement.
0 Likes
delboy72
Journeyman
Options
hi chrisaris12 OK I I'll have to have a look for that i did wounder if the battery 🔋 could be duff or on it way out but thought some one on here would have the answer or some help cheers for your reply 👍
0 Likes
Shawnd
First Poster
Options

same here.  Charge last about 3 hours.  I have turned off always on, reset device twice and still battery drain is quick.

0 Likes
delboy72
Journeyman
Options
shawnd I know the feeling and the problem you have as I too read some were that resetting is a possible fix i have done thats too and checked for updates and still no joy
0 Likes