Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 no longer a discounted price in the UK! WHY?

(Topic created on: 12-05-2017 03:26 PM)
chippie
Pathfinder
Options

Why is the Gear S3 now selling for £299 when it shuould be £249 as per the advert???

I had one in my cart last night @ £249, came back this morning to pay and the price was £299, a price I simply cannot afford.

Any Samsung people care to comment please???

18342104_1644053542286321_7979611188926905933_n.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

watch.jpg

Samsung site is showing it £50 off but not at the price you are listing are you sure if was the offical Samsung site you was looking at? 

Image above REF http://www.samsung.com/uk/wearables/gear-s3/?catnm=Wearables&catid=4339

0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options

Absolutely, I had a few windows open on the Samsung Site as I placed an order just before I noticed the price of the S3, if I went to the cart this morning it changed the price to £299 but if I hovered over the cart icon it showed it at the price I added it to the cart at £249. Must admit I am not pleased that the just changed the price despite the advert etc...

screen.jpg

Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Does sound strange maybe contact the Samsung shop team see if they can explain I had not seen it myself at £249 if you had it as a email offer of some thing and it had a valid date you could hold them to it, did you get it at @250 or @300 in the end?

0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options

I tried to contact them but got nothing back apart from nothing they can do despite the ad showing it was £249 until the 14th and it being in my cart at £249, the ladt was of no help tbh and I was very polite and courteous on the phone.

Not goin to buy it at £299 as I feel robbed of £50 tbh, there was nothing on the screen to show the offer would end, in fact it stated that it was at this price until the 14th. I will look at a different make if they will not re-instate the offer that is printed in black and white. Just principals really 🙂 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @chippie.

We've had customers on our social channels reporting the price discrepancy from the promo email, and have opened an investigation on it. I understand how you feel here, but nevertheless would like to thank you for the screenshot of your cart there - which I've added to the investigation. 

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Where do you sign up for such emails? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Bades1978: If you go to My Samsung here and sign-up/login (i've used my Community/Samsung Account details for mine), and then go to 'Marketing Preferences', you'll be able opt in to marketing emails from Samsung and select preferences about the products you'd like to hear about too.

Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks edited
0 Likes