Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 current workout just stops wothout me ending it

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 06:27 PM)
Jordanconlin99
First Poster
Options

When i start a workout on the samsung health app (on my watch) it just randomly ends without me ending it? I go to check the time or other details on my screen and its back at the home screen, i go to the workout section and its at the homepage?

Its getting quite annoying as i use the workout part 5 times a week and its just rendered useless now.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Jordanconlin99: Do you have any periods of inactivity during your workouts? It may be the case that the Gear S3 is detecting these periods of downtime, and stopping the workout measurements as a result. If you have the device set up to Auto Detect Workouts then please try disabling this feature temporarily, and start any workouts manually to see if this helps. Let me know how you get on. ^AL
0 Likes
Jordanconlin99
First Poster
Options

Well i use it mainly in the gym and when switching from cardio to weightlifting there would be small pauses inbetween sets. 

I have gone through and turned auto detection off on all workout types but the issue still remains.

When the workout has randomly ended i scroll the wheel to get to the 'select workout' screen and it usually shows "unable to load data, tap to retry" for a second then the 4 workout options i have set come up again.

0 Likes