Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear iconx

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 06:14 PM)
tizwas
First Poster
Options
What I ment to say was why won't my gear iconx buds connect to my phone galaxy wearable app 
Phone is s20 ultra 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
tizwas
First Poster
Options
Why won't my gear iconx buds connect to my galaxy wearable  ??

0 Likes
LeighJamie
Explorer
Options
Hi, according to this link, you only need the wearable app when connecting to a non Samsung device:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/set-up-and-use-the-gear-iconx/

See the steps for "Connecting to a Samsung device". 👍
0 Likes
mceyre
Journeyman
Options
The wareable app is having issues today. I can't pair anything to it. Spent all day trying to sort it, to learn it's the app faulty.
0 Likes
tizwas
First Poster
Options
Give samsung a call I did this morning and everything is working down load smart tutor and they will sort you out
0 Likes
tizwas
First Poster
Options
Give samsung a call I did this morning and everything is working down load smart tutor and they will sort you out
0 Likes
Hsak
Explorer
Options
You are correct. I can not connect my 2018 IconX buds via the wearable app. My galaxy watch connects fine via the wearable app. There seems to be a problem with the app. Smart Tutor did his best but could not resolve the issue and suggested I contact Members community. This is a very poor response from samsung. It's very disappointing thus far. Hope someone is listening/reading.
0 Likes
hiroshikun04
First Poster
Options

This Wearables app version works fine with my S20Ultra. 

you just need to downgrade the latest APP to previous versions.

much better if you have the Gear Icon X wearable app installer ready so you can easily set it up.

Screenshot_20240416_201812_Settings.jpg

0 Likes