Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Fit 2 and Strava no longer syncing

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 02:22 PM)
livelysue
First Poster
Options

I understand that there have been issues that resulted in applications not working and this meant that various changes had to be made. I had to factory reset my phone because of these issues which meant my Gear Fit 2 had to also be reset. Now Strava will not link to my watch and I see that it is showing as no longer a compatible device which makes no sense to me as there is a Strava app for the Gear Fit 2/Pro in the Galaxy Store. Is this going to be fixed? Are you coming out with a new Gear Fit version?

6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Strava are aware of this problem and are having to recode the app. Please see https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045126132-Resolved-Syncing-Issues-with-Strava-app-fo...
0 Likes
RD13
First Poster
Options

The 4 digit codes does not work to link my Gear Fit 2 Pro to the Strava watch app no matter how many times I request a new code. Any help out there?

Cristialvar23
First Poster
Options

Hapened the same to me, Could you solve that problem ?? 

0 Likes
Cvitanic
First Poster
Options

I hadn't used my Gear Fit Pro 2 in a while, and yesterday I tried to verify Strava 4 digit code. No matter how many times I tried, it kept giving me a verification error. 

It's been 7 months sin OP opened this thread and still no fix ??? Is Samsung going the "Apple Way" '

Brampo
First Poster
Options

Still no fix

0 Likes
Kinchul
First Poster
Options

Still no fix

0 Likes