Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch4 strap size

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 12:27 PM)
Brian29
Apprentice
Options

I collected my new Galaxy watch4 42mm classic on Monday 3rd, but the strap is too small. It is marked as a s/m but Samsung advise this watch is not available with a m/l strap and advise me to purchase a new strap myself.

This is really frustrating as Apple watch allows you to select the strap size 😉

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Kev55
Pathfinder
Options
You can get very good aftermarket ones from ebay / Amazon which are a universal size and lots of different materials & colours. That should sort it for you.
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
SPGUARD Strap Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 46mm Strap,Solid Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Band for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 46mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09FJGYM7B/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glc_fabc_NMTQVW2JG3BZRG8AXSY3

Highly recommended
0 Likes
Brian29
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the option but I feel the right size strap should be provided - its like buying a pair of shoes where the laces dont fit and needing to buy new laces !

Brian29
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the option and I will take a look, but I feel the right size strap should be provided - its like buying a pair of shoes where the laces dont fit and needing to buy new laces !

Kev55
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry, forgive me if you've done this already but have you thoroughly checked the box, they usually give you a standard buckle piece and then 2 different size pieces with the holes in, probably differs depending on the module you've got.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Understand your feelings
0 Likes