Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch4 classic LTE mobile network

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 06:21 PM)
mixsetup
Apprentice
Options

Hi I bought this watch today and have a few problems the main one being it will not connect to the same network as my Note20 ultra 5G.

If on the galaxy4 I go to mobile networks I get a message "Are your watch and phone plans from the same service provider"  It then tries on my mobile to connect but fails every time giving the message "couldn't set up your mobile plan. Make sure your phone is connected to a mobile network, then try again".

Mobile works fine so it is connected to my mobile service.

Any idea it is driving me mad.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
One thing to check if you have WiFi on your phone that can stop it from working even if your sim is connected to cellular network for calls
0 Likes
mixsetup
Apprentice
Options

hanks Potshot2k4 didn't work though

0 Likes
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
One more question, although might be nothing to do with your problem, did you change your watch I.e. upgrade and are using, or trying to use the same plan? If so you will need to update your provider with your watches eid number to make it work. If so you can find this number in wearable app, about watch, device information
0 Likes
mixsetup
Apprentice
Options

Changed phone and watch. 

Thanks I will phone the provider

JDK3
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue with mine on TMobile.

0 Likes
mixsetup
Apprentice
Options

No sorry I phoned my stupid phone company here in Australia and even though I told them it was not my Internet that's all they did.  I'm going to contact them again and hopefully get someone who knows what they are doing and can fix this. 

0 Likes