Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch4 Classic does not appear as connected in Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 19-12-2022 05:02 PM)
Alynda
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch4 Classic is registered and the Samsung account shows that it is registered. However, it does not appear as a connected device in my Samsung account. I have two other devices that appear as connected devices. These are my Samsung Tablet and a Motorola phone. The watch is connected to the phone. Why does it not appear as a connected device in the Samsung account?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Alynda ,

I would like to have a look at this with you. Are you accessing your account from an external device as a PC? If not, would you be able to do this and see if this is displaying there? You can access this from here: Samsung account

0 Likes
Alynda
First Poster
Options

Hello Teresa

Thanks for replying so promptly.

Yes I have opened the Samsung account from my phone through the Gear Wearable app and from my PC. The same information is displayed. The watch is listed as a registered device but is not being shown as a connected device. I had a Gear Fit 2 that displayed as connected but this one is not showing the connection even though it is clearly connected to the phone.

0 Likes
Alynda
First Poster
Options

Hello again

I'm not sure if you IT people did something yesterday but last night I received a message advising me to log in to my Samsung account and now the device is displaying as signed in.

Thank you for your assistance

0 Likes