Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch4 Classic (BT) - Bixby - "Couldnt get Samsung account information"?

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 09:15 PM)
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Hey,

I have problem with bixby in GW4Classic (BT), when i try to lunch bixby i get this notification "Couldnt get Samsung account information" (attached screen shot from my watch)

I already checked and both phone and watch connect to the same samsung account and the connection is work fine.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-16 at 23.12.07.jpeg

22 REPLIES 22
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Any idea? 

Extra
First Poster
Options

I got the same error. I fixed it by ensuring to connect/login to my Samsung account on my mobile. After this, it launched Bixby successfully.

Ereza
Explorer
Options

My Samsung account is logged in both phone and watch

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ereza: Are you connected to a Wi-Fi router on you Watch 4 via Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi? Also, are you within Bluetooth range of your phone? 

0 Likes
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Sure of course 

0 Likes
CésarC
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem, I already ensured to have wifi connection and the same Samsung account in both devices. Have you already solved this problem? 

Screenshot_20211105_144925_agent.png

0 Likes
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately not yet and still not comment from Samsung 

0 Likes
andrewpap22
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

Any news on this? I do have the exact same error. Obviously I'm connected properly into my phone, the wifi router over my watch, connected to wearable application and so on... 

I bought the lte version watch 4 classic 3 days ago and I find it really dissapointing for bixby to be that buggy.
And it's not only bixby that is buggy by the way... 

0 Likes
CésarC
Apprentice
Options

Nope, I still have the same problem 

0 Likes