Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch3 Stopped tracking sleep

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 04:59 PM)
floppydisk525
Student
Options

Just recently, my galaxy watch3 stopped tracking sleep.  There was a software update that I installed about 2 days ago as well, so possibly related.  

I saw that there are other posts on the samsung community regarding watches stop tracking sleep, but they don't seem to be the Watch3 so not sure if they're related or not.  

I'll try the reset/reboot option and report back if it starts tracking again.  

my watch does track heart rate OK.  

4 REPLIES 4
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello, I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Try to reboot your watch, just as you have written. In the worst case, you will need to factory reset the device probably. I have not received the update yet, so I do not know if this is an update issue. Please inform me, if something helps :winking-face: Thanks!

0 Likes
floppydisk525
Student
Options

UPDATE:  I did 2 things:
1. RESET my watch. Note -  I backed up my watch first.  Did a RESET, then downloaded the backup data.

2. There happened to be an upgrade to the SAMSUNG Health App for Android and I updated that App.

RESULT

Yes - one of the 2 worked (not sure which one) and my watch tracked sleep last night.  

Note - I had updated my watch with a new software version earlier in the week.  Seems like that's when the issues started, but I can't be certain 😞 

Good luck everyone, if the issue comes back, I'll reply/post a note.   

Kc81
First Poster
Options

I was having this problem until recently. Updating software on phone or watch didn't solve the problem. I cleared the cache on all watch related apps and set a wake up / bed time target in the phones standard clock app. Since doing this sleep tracking is working perfectly. Hope this helps anyone who reads this post!! 

0 Likes
Sp ch
First Poster
Options

I have done both.still it is not working.earlier the problem was solved with the two steps.now when problem is repeated

0 Likes