Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - where has my calorie data gone?

(Topic created on: 03-09-2019 04:06 PM)
Timberflake1983
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys,

I used to be able to see my calorie data on my watch by going into s.health, pressing calories, and there used to be a details button that is no longer there that would let me scroll back through several days of calories. Now, all I see is my current weeks calories by day but is doesn't even tell you what you've burned each day.

If I go into the S Health app on my phone, there's no calorie widget?! How can you have a fitness smartwatch that doesn't show calories?!!!

11 REPLIES 11
Gambit114
Student
Options

Like honestly who are the *****s that's decide to remove calorie tracker from a watch that essentially features calorie tracking as one of it's main features ... Like the sheer stupidity is just sad. Put the calorie tracker widget back into the watch. Most people don't care about how many steps they took. Everyone is using this to loose weight lol. Like. U remove the one thing u need to know to loose weight. U morons.  

Lep07
First Poster
Options

If you look at Active Time in the Samsung Health App and scroll down to the bottom it will show total Burned calories and Burned by Activity. 

0 Likes