Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch touchscreen doesn't work after latest update

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 03:57 PM)
Bscott20
Student
Options

Ever since the latest update the touchscreen on my galaxy watch only works half the time, if that. Ive done numerous sfot reboots and even did a factory reset, but nothing seems to help. 

Is there a way to roll it back to the previous software that worked perfectly for me? 

5 REPLIES 5
Ruben47
Student
Options

I have the same problem, after updating to the UI version 1.0 touching the screen does not wake my Galaxy Watch, nether rising my wrist.

0 Likes
Bscott20
Student
Options

To be clear, this is not my problem... The touchscreen on my watch has stopped working. It worked sporadically right after the update, and has gotten progressively worse. Now, it doesn't respond to any touches on the screen. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Bscott20: If you have factory reset the watch and the touch screen is still not responding as expected then I recommend visiting an authorised Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the device. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Ruben47
Student
Options

I got already help from Samsung support in Finland. After a reset the watch works perfectly.

0 Likes
rebel242
First Poster
Options

exactly the same issue here

0 Likes