Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Swimming tracker not working

(Topic created on: 25-07-2019 12:31 PM)
Vijay_More
Student
Options

Hi 

I am using 42mm galaxy watch. Previously swimming tracker seems to work correctly like length strokes and laps but now its not working. It stopped tracking activity and i dont know why, when i start swimming tracker it start waterlock mode but not tracking any activity.

54 REPLIES 54
GalaxyDude167
Apprentice
Options
Hey thanks! I'm trying to get the widget. I'm sure its here somewhere....
0 Likes
Nov17
First Poster
Options
Kinda glad I'm not the only one with this problem I guess... My watch doesn't work at first in the pool then it only starts tracking when I'm already at the 10/15 lenght
Has anyone found a solution?
0 Likes
Wgozzer
Explorer
Options

After the Software Flash failed I returned it to the Samsung Service Centre for a new Mainboard.

tried if today and worked until I paused it after 12 lengths. After Un-pausing it stopped counting again.

Ended the workout after 22 lengths thinking the worst and started a new workout.

it started counting again and counted 9 out of 10 lengths.

Next time I’ll try without pausing and see what happens.

Thinking it’s got to be a software problem..... ???

0 Likes
conrad2
First Poster
Options
I am having the exact same problem, this seems to be a manufacturer problem rather than user error, i will be contacting Samsung to sort
paid a lot of money for this watch so i expect it do to what it should
0 Likes
damamusic
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problems with the outdoor swimming mode, it doesn’t track neither distance nor heart rate, always says 0 meters and no hr monitoring.

Tried accesing the mode from the app and not from the widget and it tracked just 53 meters and then stopped while I was still swimming much more distance... I don’t understand such an error in this kind of wearable, and it’s not the only one.

0 Likes
Shadowfiend
Apprentice
Options

Same problem here.
Did last update R810XXU1CSG4 fix the problem?

0 Likes
Erdmm
First Poster
Options

I'm not trying to it yet.  I'll try it tomorrow and share last . I thougt fixed.

Is anyone try it?

0 Likes
Erdmm
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys

its  did not fix which new update. 😞

0 Likes
DogDeluxe
Student
Options

I have the same issue with mine - went swimming an hour ago, and the watch stopped coutning lengths at 12.

The timer and watch are all running fine, just stops counting lengths!

0 Likes
GalaxyDude167
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone besides me wonder if someone from Samsung reads these threads??

0 Likes