Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch stopped tracking my sleep

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 04:53 PM)
Olius
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch completely stopped sleep tracking for the last 2 nights. No records at all. It tracks pulse though as usual. It happen after I restarted the watch because it drained battery at unusually high rate. 

76 REPLIES 76
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

I'll try that and get back to you

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Just coming back to say I just loosened my watch strap a bit and sleep tracking has been working flawlessly, also when I said it to my girlfriend she said that happened her before, I said you could have told me!!!

0 Likes
HoSs_jop
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue!

Actually it's still tracking sleep but it's just stopped showing the notification/result when you wake up.

You can check the tracking results manually by going to Samsung health app, sleep.

Hope Samsung will fix this issue soon!

July/2020 and still no fix?🥺

Around 7 months already passed since that update.

mexaria
First Poster
Options

Just an update: On end-march 2020, my Galaxy watch stopped tracking my sleep. This issue went away somewhere in June, so now it is tracking sleep again.

Hope Samsung won´t oblige us to go through this woes all the time!

0 Likes
Rmsydnor
First Poster
Options
I faced this problem too! I called Samsung without any success.
0 Likes
ChiefLaabs
First Poster
Options

I am not sure if it was an update or my fat fingers. My Galaxy Watch 3 stopped recording sleep and I noticed the "green" flashing light on the bottom stopped. To fix, turn the bezel "ring" to the Samsung Health App. Scroll to heart monitor and press the three dots to go to settings. Choose "continuous" and the green light starts flashing again. I believe this will fix the sleep recording.

0 Likes
BC331
Explorer
Options

Is your watch still working OK?

Rehards

Bob

0 Likes
BC331
Explorer
Options

WHat happened?

0 Likes
paparak01
First Poster
Options

Hello dear all,

I am impressed that GW 46mm r800 doesn't detects daily naps at all, is it the same all to you? It is strage for me, because on Gear S3 it detects all the naps. I guess this is a issue in the logarithm and I hope they fix it soon. For sure GW has much usage even after GW3 has been released.

Best regards.

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

I sent mine back to Littlewoods and got a full refund so I bought the galaxy watch 3 and the sleep tracking is perfect and so is everything else

0 Likes