Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch stopped tracking my sleep

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 02:04 PM)
Olius
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch completely stopped sleep tracking for the last 2 nights. No records at all. It tracks pulse though as usual. It happen after I restarted the watch because it drained battery at unusually high rate. 

76 REPLIES 76
Daddylegend914
Apprentice
Options

I want to say no. I have had android 10 for almost a month now and my watch just stopped tracking it for almost a week. When I go to manually measure my heart beat it keeps telling me to stay still. 

Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options
Well then I'd say the health app on the actual watch needs an update
0 Likes
gwatch
First Poster
Options

I was able to factory reset my watch. Once it was reset I didnt restore the watch from one of the backups, I  just redownloaded some of my apps. I waited a couple of days to make sure sleep tracking was working and then allowed my watch to update to the latest version. I havent had any issues since. 

0 Likes
janinex98
Apprentice
Options

I had the exact same problem. Go into the Samsung Health app on the Galaxy Watch and then scroll/twist on down to heart rate. Tap on the three dot menu icon on the right and then on the gear icon to access settings. Choose the Always option and then go to bed to track your sleep. You should now see REM zones in your sleep stats.

0 Likes
janinex98
Apprentice
Options
Go into the Samsung Health app on the Galaxy Watch and then scroll/twist on down to heart rate. Tap on the three dot menu icon on the right and then on the gear icon to access settings. Choose the Always option and then go to bed to track your sleep. You should now see REM zones in your sleep stats.
janinex98
Apprentice
Options
Go into the Samsung Health app on the Galaxy Watch and then scroll/twist on down to heart rate. Tap on the three dot menu icon on the right and then on the gear icon to access settings. Choose the Always option and then go to bed to track your sleep. You should now see REM zones in your sleep stats.
Daddylegend914
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for all the help and advice guys but one I saw it was tracking workouts while I was sleeping and watching a movie I knew something was messed up with the insides. I just shipped it out to get it repaired I'll let everyone know what is wrong with it once they tell me

0 Likes
Hermi11
Apprentice
Options

Same here. Since 2 days no sleep tracking at all. I have the watch for almost a year  and everything worked perfectly up to now...

strwbrry993
First Poster
Options

So I did that yesterday and last night it still did not record my sleep. It's something else for sure. 

0 Likes
Lmrangel2015
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue as well starting 3 nights now. I have tried everything. I noticed the green light from the sensor aren't working during sleep either.

0 Likes