Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch stopped tracking my sleep

(Topic created on: 19-09-2019 08:59 AM)
Olius
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch completely stopped sleep tracking for the last 2 nights. No records at all. It tracks pulse though as usual. It happen after I restarted the watch because it drained battery at unusually high rate. 

76 REPLIES 76
Samdeflash
First Poster
Options

The same happened to my watch. I had to restart after it stopped working. Post that heart rate monitor is working and it has been more than two weeks, even a reset and still no sleep tracking at all. 

Can someone help out with this issue.

0 Likes
Seans
Journeyman
Options

Mine also randomly stopped tracking my sleep tried rebooting watch ... checked for updates nothing so frustrating 

0 Likes
gwatch
First Poster
Options

Mine has also stopped tracking my sleep after the latest update. Hey Samsung what are you all doing? 

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Same with mine, I thought it was because I was on the one UI 2.0 beta and now the stable, but there must be something more going on here, maybe we need the new one UI 1.5 update that's out in the US

0 Likes
Seans
Journeyman
Options

I even got them on chat ... they made me reset the watch completely lost all data .... still not tracking sleep well annoyed 

0 Likes
Cheriti
First Poster
Options

Any updates on this from Samsung yet?  My husband and I both have the Gear watch and mine stopped tracking my sleep about 2 weeks ago but his is working fine.  Frustrating...

Thanks for sharing what you hear!

0 Likes
strwbrry993
First Poster
Options

Mine stopped tracking my sleep this week too. I have reset it, powered down, and everything else mentioned. I wish there was an answer on here already.

0 Likes
Daddylegend914
Apprentice
Options

Mine stopped about Tuesday or Wednesday and nothing has fixed mine. Very annoyed

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Is it because of the Android 10 update? That's around when mine stopped

0 Likes