Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch SM-R810 stopped recording sleep

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 10:13 AM)
tedrunyon
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung app Samsung Health, I have a Galaxy S8, paired with the Galaxy Watch, Model number SM-R810.  It stopped recording my sleep activity.  I have unstalled and reinstalled Galaxy Wearable app, Samsung Health app, and resynced my Galaxy S8 with Galaxy Watch SM-R810.  Please provide me with any ideas, Thank you!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried restarting the watch ot self?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @tedrunyon. It's worth restarting the watch as @Nikita69420 has suggested.

But I'd also make sure the watch is completely up to date too. Firstly make sure the Galaxy Wearables App is completely up to date (it should be if you've just reinstalled it) then head to Settings > About Gear > Update > Download Updates Manually. Then follow the on-screen instructions.

After checking for software updates, check if any updates are available for apps installed on your watch. Head back into the Wearables App and head to the Galaxy Store. Once there tap More (3 dots top right corner). Tap My page > Update > Watch tab to view all apps with available updates. Hit Update All to make sure everything is updated. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes