Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Sleep Tracking issues

(Topic created on: 31-08-2019 09:46 PM)
Luck2
First Poster
Options

Samsung galaxy watch 42mm.

Sleep tracking does not seem to work. 

The last 3 nights I am recorded as having no deep sleep and less sleep than I would have thought.

I have HR tracking on always with goodnight mode and do not disturb. 

Any ideas?

43 REPLIES 43
Rullbandspelare
Journeyman
Options

There is a webform on the Swedish version of Samsung service

But I guess this is for Sweden only.

https://portal.samsungservice.se/customer

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
"I tried another phone with a fruit on it"
🤣🤣 I'm stealing that. Too funny. I'm the lone fam memb without the fruity phone.
0 Likes
Rullbandspelare
Journeyman
Options

Update.

Sent my Galaxy watch to Samsung service for repair

They fixed it and the watch is awesome again!

Super battery life and precise sleeptracking and heart rate tracking!

Andy44
Explorer
Options
I finally got hold of UK Samsung service centre. They talked me through doing another reset but with a hidden menu.
Then I was told to try it for 48hrs. Still nothing and this time battery wasn't lasting as long either.
So I called again and was given a couple of options for repair. First option was a on site repair at a cost of about £20.
I certainly wasn't going to pay that considering it was only 3 months old. SO I've opted for the free collection service.
Just waiting now for it's return.
Hopefully everything will be sorted and a repair that will last.
0 Likes
Andy44
Explorer
Options

Received my watch back yesterday. Samsung replaced the battery, main board and heart rate monitor. 

Paired up with my phone ok but because of new ESIM will not work as a standalone (Away from phone) EE have been very helpful, unfortunately stilll not sorted. MY sim has been registered and the error code logged. Just will not register on the network.

I hope I get refunded the £20 line rental on it this month. Really useful feature for me. Especially when at work.

0 Likes
Andy44
Explorer
Options

Probably need to post this in another thread but this watch still isn't connecting to my mobile net work no matter how much I've tried 😞    "EE" have stated that they are still looking into correcting this fault

0 Likes
Rullbandspelare
Journeyman
Options
Mainboard ( and therefore eSIM) was replaced.

I just called my phone provider Telenor and they just removed my old esim in their system so that I could do a new binding.

Works now

Andy44
Explorer
Options
Just got off the phone with my provider (EE) who are still trying to resolve my issue.
I will mention this in my next phone call to technical support.
So far I have got a £20 refund for the month I haven't been able to use this feature.
Massive save on battery without this working though!
Need this to be working again soon. It's a pain in the neck having to carry 2 phones at work
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Good thinking,i never thought about the watch strap tightness
0 Likes
Andy44
Explorer
Options

Everything working fine on my watch now. Had to go to "EE" shop to finally sort it. Took them a while as well but "technical support" on the phone listened to them!

Fingers crossed I have no other issues.

0 Likes