Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch screen rotating

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 05:22 PM)
Myk2340
Student
Options

The screen on my Galaxy Watch 46mm has suddenly started rotating so that it is often upside down when I look at it. How do I stop the screen from rotating as it is very annoying?

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Going from.the following similar thread it appears either updating the watch to Tizen 4 resolves this or if already on Tizen 4 then factory reset the watch @Myk2340 

Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/Gear-s3-frontier-screen-keeps-flipping-180-degrees.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AmbreDawn
First Poster
Options
I'm sure you fixed your problem, but mine just started doing that rotating this morning and I just powered off and then back on and it seems to be fixed. *Hold both buttons down at the same time to power off 😉
0 Likes
Myk2340
Student
Options

Yes, restarting seems to fix it. 

0 Likes
pandafoo
First Poster
Options

No - restarting does not fix the rotation problem. I have restarted twice and I am using Tizen 4.0.0.1 too. There is no setting to enable or disable rotation and I am unaware of having done anything other than use apps and the watch as normal for this sudden rotation to occur. It is extremely disruptive and a problem.

hoyd
First Poster
Options

I does not fix by restart. It is bad because the short and long needles of some watch faces interchange depending on the wrist angle. I hope they fix. Real watches do not do that.

0 Likes