Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - reminder app - not showing notifications

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 01:31 PM)
romanrusz
First Poster
Options

Hi everybody,

I have quite strange problem. I can't figure it out, how turn on notification on reminder app. (Just to be clear - I am working only with my watches, not mobile notificiation).

For testing - I set reminder to +1 minute, save and go to watch screen. Waiting.. waiting.. aaaand no notifications. Just orange dot on the left side as marking, that "you have some notificiation and when you click, you will see it". My point is, I dont need this. I need to see standard notificiation, like sound + vibrate + info message from top of the watches.

I try everything. Reset, Restart, turn off an on every options in settings. In some point, reminder works! First remind OK, second OK, third ... not (no changing anything). I go all of forums ang google. I dont have cinema mode, saving battery, sounds off, night mode off, notification ON ...

Do someone has the same problem or some advice or solution for this flustraing thing? 😞

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you set the notifications in Galaxy Wearable? Change any NOTIFICATION SETTINGS in there.
0 Likes
romanrusz
First Poster
Options

On mobile phone? Yes, but after I turn off bluetooth and I need use my watch without phone.

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
your watch synchronises with your phone via the WiFi signal. If contact is lost between the two devices, they will not synchronise.
0 Likes
Jerry70
First Poster
Options

Hi not sure if its the same issue but if I either set a reminder on my watch or phone, the notification shows on my phone but not my watch (Galaxy Watch 46mm). I've had this issue after the recent Tizen update the most recent update of the Samsung Reminder app on my phone. Have found a temporary solution by reverting back to the older version of Reminder on the phone before the update.  Have tested it and it works. 

0 Likes
FungShroom
First Poster
Options
I've got the same issue. Reminders don't buzz at all, WhatsApp doesn't show notifications either, despite them both being on.
All settings checked. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't..

Any fix?
0 Likes