Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch re conect

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 04:30 PM)
Mezy
First Poster
Options

So I have a new phone with android 11.

My watch has paired to my phone, I have reset the watch, installed wearable, gone through all the setup, the watch pairs to wearable but refuses to connect, if I restart my phone and open wearable it will connect to my watch. If it disconnects it will not reconnect untill I restart my phone again, also when my phone dock to my car  wearable disconnects from my watch, 

I have tried everything suggested on the www. But resetting and restarting all the time is not a fix.       Any ideas  on a proper resolution 

Thanks phil

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Mezy
First Poster
Options

@CarlH, thanks for the reply.       It's a ulefone note 11p, I moved away from a galaxy j7 pro because samsung refused to fit me a new screen on it. Said it was not a uk phone

0 Likes
Mezy
First Poster
Options

Ok so the moment i mention i have moved away from samsung phones the thread grinds to a holt,

typical samsung snobbery, 

This the reason a change phone brand, because the uk service centre refused to repair my J7 pro because the IMEI number tells them the phone was from saudi, and could not be repaired in the UK even after they admitted it was the exact same phone as the uk version J7 2017, 

This make me so happy i have moved to a Ulefone a budget phone price with a mid range feel, 

Maybe i should sell the galaxy watch and buy a china one that will work with any phone, 

0 Likes
Mezy
First Poster
Options

For anyone interested, this morning my watch connected out of the blue, checked my phone and it was downloading a watch update, 

It installed into the watch, the watch reset and now it works as it should, disconnects when out of range and reconnects the instant it is back in range, 

Thank you samsung, word of advice, if it ain't broken don't fix it 

0 Likes