Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch pro 5

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 09:21 AM)
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone heard officially from Samsung what the release date for the Galaxy Watch Pro 5 is?
I've heard from unofficial sources it's 26th August. However I pre-ordered it last week from my local Samsung store & even the shop assistant couldn't confirm a date.

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

for those wishing to see this in person, I noticed yesterday that Currys have display models. I wasnt too such from promotional pictures if Id like it but in person I really like it. 

0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

on the subject of delivery, Mine said 21st (today) but now got an update saying delayed due to circumstances out of their control. Theres a strike at the ports or something so wandering if that had something to do with it? unless 21st was wrong all along and its supposed to be 25th ? 

0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

yeah Im starting to thing the 'safer' option is just to purchase from amazon or argos *****

Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
The official release date is 26th. But everyone is getting theirs before that when they order online.
I wish I done that, rather than order from the Samsung shop.
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

DO NOT order the bespoke service online as it seriously screws you over. its a different product from the default watch and strap and they dont have the stock in the country (stuck behind a port strike I think) now being told 4th september 😫

they still have stocks for the default 5 pro so would already have my watch if I hadnt disliked the magnetic strap buckle idea and tried to be fancy and change it for a regular strap at order.... ironically, after seeing how the magnetic buckle works on a display model in Currys, it seemed alright. I also liked the bulkier look of the default strap. 🤔