Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch pro 5

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 09:27 AM)
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone heard officially from Samsung what the release date for the Galaxy Watch Pro 5 is?
I've heard from unofficial sources it's 26th August. However I pre-ordered it last week from my local Samsung store & even the shop assistant couldn't confirm a date.

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks mate.. Just now checked.. Still processing.. Money has left the account 😂.. Ordered on 12th.. I will wait few more days and call I think..
0 Likes
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

Just had notification from DPD, My order is arriving tomorrow 😁

Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Lucky sod! Not at all jealous 😂
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow maaaan.. Now you are the blue eyed boy of Samsung 🤣🤣
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

Landed 15 minutes ago 😁

2022-08-19 09.00.27.jpg

Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
How bad is the lip without the rotating bezel? It looks huge in all the pictures
0 Likes
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
I pre-ordered mine from my local Samsung store as I foolishly believed Samsung may not ship them until the 26th, therefore I'd get it quicker from the store.
Why I asked about the date was the sales assistant in the store told me he didn't know when it was released 😭
0 Likes
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

The lip isn't that bad to be honest.  The virtual bezel works great, and the lip feels comfortable to catch your finger while you spin it around the screen.  

2022-08-19 13.02.29.jpg

Mycroft69
Student
Options

Hej...

I order mine watch pro on 10 August and got delivered 13 August...it came so quickly as a big surprise 

0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Would you mind taking a side on picture, like not the strap side, to see how high it sits off the wrist?
0 Likes