Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch plugin asking for login again and again

(Topic created on: 17-08-2021 01:01 PM)
VikrantSingh
First Poster
Options

Gear plugin keep on asking for the credential on my phone again and again which has cause drain my phone's battery. I have oneplus 6t with Android 10. It really very frustrating and stopping me to use the Galaxy watch.

49 REPLIES 49
_Tuomas_
Journeyman
Options

Hi all.

Today the Wearable app asked me to login, I was greeted by the "please accept terms" page.

Normally I would get a x500 error message, or the login page would just go away after entering the login info.

Now I am able to take backups, enable Bixby and install the Samsung Pay.

I'm still using my original Samsung account.

0 Likes
phile35
First Poster
Options

Yes I am also using the same plugin and its working normally in my device can you please share some screenshots of the notification?

0 Likes
Mr Singh
First Poster
Options

Did you find any solution to this?

I'm facing same issue.

Please help!

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here with a Galaxy Watch SM-R800 and a xuaomi mi max 3. Ask for login almost every 5 minutes. It's very annoying. Doesn't matter if you put right the password, the app will ask again for login in 5 minutes. 

0 Likes
JW221
Apprentice
Options

Samsung support were of no help at all and avoided any calls. Ironically, I ended up upgrading my phone to a Samsung so the problem no longer appears for me. 

0 Likes
_Tuomas_
Journeyman
Options

I contacted Samsung support with chat two times, about one week apart.
The first time I feel like the person wasn't that helpful.

The second time I got a very helpful person in the chat who did work with me, and escalated the problem to the next tier.

Maybe two weeks after I got the helpful person, my Samsung login started to work on its "own" in the phone app.

So my guess is, just keep pinging the support and hope you get the right person.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Mr Singh and @Lelick , Appreciate that it may be a long shot, but are you (or anyone else still experiencing this) able to send error reports with log files via the Wearable app as soon as you can around the time the issue occurs?

Guidance on how to do that for wearables here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/ 

And here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-watch-gear-smartwatches-how-do-you-submit-an-er... 

It'd be good if we can get some log files to the developers so they can see what's going on in the software when the issue happens.

Lelick
Journeyman
Options

I'll try to send you an error response. If possible.

Lelick
Journeyman
Options

I don't have that opportunity. And there is no "Contact us" button. There is a "FAQ" button. Clicking on the "FAQ" button goes to this page https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/faq/searchFaq.do

IMG_20210817_153107.jpgIMG_20210817_154321.jpg

Sometimes this error occurs when entering your login and password. 

Screenshot_2021-08-17-16-28-13-186_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries @Lelick. - and cheers! 

What country are you based in?

What's the version of the Wearable app and Plugin you're using? (It'll be in the 'About Galaxy Wearable')

And what's the software version on your  Mi Max 3?