Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch not charging on new triple charger

(Topic created on: 22-07-2022 04:09 PM)
Jenniferoleary2
First Poster
Options

I recently got the Samsung triple charger (EP-P6300) to charger my phone, ear buds, and watch. It works great for my phone and ear buds but it is not charging the watch. It has a specific section made for the watch but when I put it on, it just blinks red and doesn't charge. Any idea what is going on? I have searched online and can't find a solution. 

5 REPLIES 5
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I always clean the base of the watch now, my chargers the same usually red light blinks so I know to clean the back sensor & sometimes to need to move your watch around abit so it hits the right place
0 Likes
DeepBlue23
Navigator
Options

It seems that the new wirless chargers are not supporting the original galaxy watch - at least it is not on the compatibilty list (only Galaxy Watch3, Watch Active2, Watch Active). What a shame.

0 Likes
AshleyRN
First Poster
Options

I have a galaxy watch and it does not work on the trio charger. No amount of cleaning or adjusting its position will work. Luckily I have a wireless watch charger that actually works. Still love the trio charge! I just don't think it's compatible with the galaxy watch. 

Karwan Fendi
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. the trio charger charges my S22 ultra and the earbuds but not the watch. The red light keeps blinking and doesn't charge the watch. I am disappointed. 

0 Likes
jeprit69
First Poster
Options
Me too! Charges phone and buds but not gear s3 😞
0 Likes