Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch music cuts out fitness trackers

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 11:11 AM)
DrRat
First Poster
Options

I run with my galaxy watch only, playing music whilst simultaneously running a fitness tracker. For the last two weeks the same thing keeps happening.

About ten or so minutes into my run, the music cuts, stops playing, and then at the same time my fitness tracker will stop recording my run. I specifically bought a watch so I could run, listen to music and record my runs without having to strap my phone to my arm. 

I have tried using different fitness trackers: samsung health, mapmyrun, strava, the same thing keeps happening and it is extremely frustrating.

I have updated all the apps and the samsung wearable app with no success....any help would be appreciated...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlB
Explorer
Options
I have had a similar problem with using the GW3 only to record run and play music. The music would constantly cut out every 2-3 seconds and my heart rate and distance would be either missing or not recorded on to the Samsung health app. In the end I have had to resort to using an old iPhone to play music and use the GW3 to record my fitness. For a while activating on Bixby on the GW3 did solve the problem but after 3 days the problem returned. Sorry I can't be of any help in offering a solution. If you do find a solution please let us know.
0 Likes
DrRat
First Poster
Options

thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it.

If you recorded your run on your watch, would it sync with the same fitness app on the iphone?

0 Likes
CarlB
Explorer
Options
No.
I only use the iPhone for music whilst running.
For everything else I use my Samsung.
0 Likes