Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch lte 46mm bluetooth

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 06:44 PM)
Munnsy
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, I've recently just purchased a new 46mm galaxy watch Bluetooth plus lte. 

Can someone confirm I am able to call from the watch if I leave my phone at home?? It was sold to me with this being the main sales point, but since trying it out and leaving the phone at home It won't call without me being in the phones range!!

Is there something I need to setup?? Or have I been missold and promised something that it's just not capable of??

I'm not techy in anyway shape or form, so hopefully it does work and maybe I'm the one at fault here.

Many thanks in advance 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
pkylle
Explorer
Options
It requires an additional subscription of a phone number tied to your mobile. The watch contains an e-sim. Check your provider for a subscription.
As long as your watch is within BT-range of your mobile, you can make calls via the mobile.

When a Bluetooth connection is not available, you can remotely connect the Galaxy Watch to your mobile
device by using your Samsung account via the mobile network or the Wi-Fi network. This
allows you to continue receiving notifications from your mobile device.
0 Likes
Munnsy
First Poster
Options

So the watch needs a subscription of sorts?? I'll call ee shortly and see what they can do.

As for the rest, is there a how, guide essentially that will guide an ***** like.me through the relevant steps??

Thanks for such a swift reply :smiling-face:

0 Likes