Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch lost charge in 1 day.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 02:13 PM)
GrahamF76
Student
Options
Hi,
My galaxy watch which is now just over 2 years old has started using all its charge in 1 day.
It used to last a good 3 days before needing a charge. But now it is going form 100% to 10% in a day.
Has anyone else found this to be the case? Are the battery's just not made for long life?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Doctor13
First Poster
Options
I had the same problem as you. But that was due to the fact that I cancelled my contract with EE on my watch. Have you checked to see if any of the apps are still open on your watch, that can Drain your battery
0 Likes
GrahamF76
Student
Options
Have checked them all and turned off some of the health options ect. But nothing has changed on the watch. It just won't last the day.
Was going to just upgrade but I fear the new galaxy will probably come out if I do lol.
0 Likes
Colshie
Navigator
Options
make sure wifi isnt enabled as mine reset after an update and I had the same issue...switched it off and battery life returned to normal
0 Likes
GrahamF76
Student
Options
Thanks will give that a try.
0 Likes
GrahamF76
Student
Options
Unfortunately it's still draining like a lunatic. Guess it's just old now and out of warranty Unfortunately.
0 Likes
Isaac24x
Apprentice
Options
you tried resetting it without a backup? if not, you can replace the battery yourself but it will get rid of any waterproofing on the watch. you can actually get a battery that will last longer than the original.
0 Likes
GrahamF76
Student
Options
Ended up giving samsung a call, turns out it was still under warranty from the last gyro repair they did. Which has also failed now.
So sent back to be repaired.
0 Likes