Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch loading samsung pay - every 2 mins !

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 12:48 PM)
sharenslz
First Poster
Options

Hi, had my Galaxy watch for  2-3 years - love it. Until ... 2 days ago. The watch loaded Samsung pay to the screen. Not the actual pay screen - the 5 screens telling me about the app and how to use it.  The watch vibrates couple times. I have never used Pay on the watch so have never added a card. I have to press the back button to go back to the watch face.  About 5 mins later - Samsung pay loads again. Whilst on the charger Pay and the charging percentage show alternate every 2-3 mins. I have reset the watch, disconnected, turned watch and phone off so many times. Phone is Samsung A71.

Is it time for new watch  as this is driving me mad ? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
If you're not using S-pay at all, then go to the app on your tablet and turn it off/ disable it.
0 Likes
sharenslz
First Poster
Options

HI, tried that, tried resetting watch to factory settings , all seems fine, then Pay loads again ! Spoke to Samsung tech support - must be glitch with upgrade and only way to get rid is to buy another watch !! Perfect solution - not !

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Ok. I had the same issue and fixed it. Just trying to remember how. In my settings for Samsung Pass App, I have blocked notifications for the App. Have you tried that?

Screenshot_20210514-124712_Settings_58081.jpg

0 Likes
sharenslz
First Poster
Options

HI, where is Samsung PASS ? I cant seem to find that on my watch / phone ?

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, go into settings on your phone, then Apps. It should be there.

Screenshot_20210514-143314_Settings_58088.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-143120_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
sharenslz
First Poster
Options

perfect, found it, have matched your settings, watch is on charge, fingers crossed !

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Yep, hope it solves the issue. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
0 Likes
sharenslz
First Poster
Options

am now crying !!

flippin......... thing still loading Pay !! every 30 seconds it seems . Think I will bin this - or throw it out the window and get a new watch. It's almost 3 years old so guess that's its shelf life. 

Many thanks for your efforts 

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
🤬🤬 one last thing. Check that pass authentication framework is off.

Screenshot_20210515-072636_Galaxy Watch PlugIn_58095.jpg

Screenshot_20210515-072742_Galaxy Watch PlugIn_58097.jpg

0 Likes