Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Inactivity Time reminders

(Topic created on: 14-09-2018 09:45 AM)
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

Hi there, after updating to V6 of samsung health my inacticy reminders have stopped, they are enabled on the watch but in Samsung Health the option is now greyed out as below, any ideas?

sh.jpg

65 REPLIES 65
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options
Nice one, thanks for chasing this @AntS
Niknak82
Explorer
Options
That's great news, I look forward to trying it out. Many thanks for your time in looking into this.
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options
Any ideas when this will be? If it's a case of days then great... But a case of months as is sometimes the case...... @AntS
0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries, peeps. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

@mrskatyoung: We never get dates from the software guys ... even if we promise to take them to a fancy restaurant. :winking-face:

The various development teams are a law unto themselves when it comes to timescales, so I couldn't say how long we're talking here - as much as i'd like to.

0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options

@AntS wrote:

No worries, peeps. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

@mrskatyoung: We never get dates from the software guys ... even if we promise to take them to a fancy restaurant. :winking-face:

The various development teams are a law unto themselves when it comes to timescales, so I couldn't say how long we're talking here - as much as i'd like to.

Hahaha fair enough @@@@@AntS. Guess so long as we know it's coming it's good eno

Thanks for sorting it for us!

While I'm here... Anything on having group challenges rather than only 1 to 1s 😊🤔 

Thought I'd ask everything while I'm at it haha 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hahaha! Well, I'll let you know what the developers say about group challenges, @mrskatyoung:winking-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Robertsg99
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, is there a response to the inactivity alert question I missed ? It worked great on my Gear S2  

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@mrskatyoung: The developers have let us know that there quite a few challenges (if you pardon the pun) to implementing 'group challenges' (server costs, operation loads etc.), but they'll consider the suggestion for the future. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

@Robertsg99: My post here might have got missed.

0 Likes
Hopeful
Student
Options
Just bought my watch yesterday and the movement reminder was one of the key factors. When can we expect the release as I would like to return my watch of this feature is not going to work.
0 Likes
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

@AntS - Mine kicked back into action 2 nights ago, nothing changed it just popped up asking me to do torso twists. 

Been fine since, maybe an OTA tweak 😀