Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Inactivity Time reminders

(Topic created on: 04-01-2019 07:38 AM)
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

Hi there, after updating to V6 of samsung health my inacticy reminders have stopped, they are enabled on the watch but in Samsung Health the option is now greyed out as below, any ideas?

sh.jpg

65 REPLIES 65
mrk8kk
First Poster
Options

Same issue here.. really annoing!

0 Likes
HMM1
Journeyman
Options

I received reminders the last time I posted (Friday the 28th), but have not received reminders since then (Monday-Wednesday since my reminders are weekdays). I'm holding onto my FitBit Charge HR until this gets resolved. 

Samsung? Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Lulum
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem got the watch for Xmas no inactivity reminders settings are same as above with settings greyed out in Samsung health app. So frustrating! I had a Gear S2 and the inactive reminder was one of my fave features as i work in office and sit down a lot! I hope they fix soon 😬

jrbusuttil
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and its frustrating. What I'm most frustrated about is the lack of response I'm seeing from Samsung about these issues. Is anyone monitoring this feed?

0 Likes
Niknak82
Explorer
Options

I've had this for a few weeks now, I thought I was imagining it. But it's definitely not working. Get it fixed Samsung!! And test your updates before pushing them to your customers!!

HMM1
Journeyman
Options

I posted orignially that mine started working, but that didn't last long. It worked for a few hours, then the notifications stopped. It's been two weeks now and no inactivity reminders have come up, despite that fact that I sit at my stationary desk for hours at work.

0 Likes
Niknak82
Explorer
Options

I've been communicating with Samsung on Facebook, they have asked me to do the usual.  Resetting the watch got it working for one day, but it had stopped working again by the next day.

0 Likes
HMM1
Journeyman
Options

Can you direct them towards this thread?

0 Likes
Niknak82
Explorer
Options

Already have, was the first thing I informed them of and they didn't bother to read through it. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi guys. Reading through the comments it seems to me that the Inactivity Reminder setting can't be active on both the phone and the watch simultaneously if they're synced. As a troubleshooting step I'd suggest disabling the option on the watch to see if it then becomes available on the phone. It may be the case at this stage that you can activate the option on 1 or the other but not both, which makes sense to a degree, therefore if the above suggestion works then you will have to choose where you would prefer to receive the notification, and activate the option on that device accordingly. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

0 Likes