Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch in MRI

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 09:45 PM)
MonikaOstr
Student
Options

guys i forgot to take off my galaxy watch in work and entered MRI room, my watch gone off and is dead since 😭

tried to put on a charger but the light flashes red only and nothing else is happening...

is there a chance to repair it anyhow 🙏🏼

i know stupid me....

5 REPLIES 5
ALF4996
Student
Options

This just happened to me with my galaxy watch 3 and I forgot to take my watch off next to the MRI. I can't seem to get any answer on the internet on whether anyone has successfully had their watch repaired or if it is an automatic brick and a replacement may be needed. If I remember I'll report back on here what I ended up doing. I am looking at going to a repair place to get their take on it... 

tharsh
First Poster
Options

Just wondering if there was any update on this? Ever work again?

0 Likes
ALF4996
Student
Options

After driving across town in rush hour to the authorized samsung repair place, i get there and found out they moved locations the other way across town and didn't realize it. After that I said screw it and bought another watch. 

MonikaOstr
Student
Options

went to few different places but watch is unrepairable, dead forever 

i ended up buying new galaxy for my days off and i bought fitbit versa 2 to work which is working fine in MRI 

0 Likes
Bresdfg
Journeyman
Options

No chance it was covered under warranty (if you had it less than a year, anyway)?

0 Likes